Island Energy Services, LLC
What information do we collect?
Information You Provide – We and our service providers collect any information that you provide when you use the Online Services, including when you enter search terms, contact us with a question, comment, or request, apply for a job, or sign up to receive our electronic newsletters.
The information that you provide us can include, but is not limited to, (a) your name, email address, and other contact information, (b) information you provide when contacting us, and (c) information you provide when submitting an employment application form.
Information Automatically Collected From You – We and our service providers may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device over time and across different websites when you use the Online Services, such as your Internet Protocol address, your general geographic location, your browser type, your operating system, the pages you view on the Online Services, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Online Services, and the search terms you enter on the Online Services. This information allows us to recognize you and personalize your experience if you return to the Online Services, and to improve the Online Services and the services we provide. We and our service providers may collect this information using “cookies,” which are small text files that the Online Services save on your computer using your web browser and access when you return, or similar technologies.
How do we use this information?
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- providing you with products, services, or information you request;
- providing you with information about the Online Services or required notices;
- delivering marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- customizing your experience when using the Online Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Online Services and providing you with content based on your interests;
- allowing us to improve the Online Services and the services we provide, such as by better tailoring our content to our users’ needs and preferences;
- generating and analyzing statistics about your use of the Online Services;
- helping our advertisers and sponsors better understand our users (provided that for such purposes we only use de-identified information); and
We also may combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the Online Services, offline, or elsewhere for any of these purposes, including delivering targeted advertisements that are based on your previous online activity on the Online Services and on other websites.
Under what circumstances do we disclose this information?
We may disclose the information we collect from you through the Online Services:
- to third parties that provide services to us in connection with our business operations;
- to business partners that may deliver marketing communications, promotional materials, or advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations;
- to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
In addition, we may share de-identified reports on user demographics and traffic patterns, as well as de-identified information, with third parties.
The Online Services also may contain third-party links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such third parties that are not under our control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Where is this information processed?
Information collected through the Online Services will be processed in and subject to the laws of the United States, which, if you are not located in the United States, may not provide the same level of protection for your personal information as your home country, and may be available to the United States government or its agencies under a lawful order made in the United States. In addition, we may transfer your information outside the United States to our affiliates, business partners, and service providers located in other countries. By using the Online Services, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the United States and these other countries.
How is your information secured?
We have administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the information collected by the Online Services. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Online Services over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
If your contact information changes, if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us or to have us share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, or if you wish to inquire about the information we have collected about you, please submit a request at the contact information listed below.
The Online Services are not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.