Procurement Generalist #20170045
Island Energy Services is seeking a Procurement Generalist to provide Procurement support functions. Desired competencies include: proven supply chain management knowledge, strong computer skills and a high degree of internal customer service experience. The ideal candidate must be able to be creative and prioritize under tight schedules; and be a motivated self‐starter who can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Two to five years as a Buyer, Contract Administrator, Supply Chain or similar position.
- Proficient with major Enterprise Finance and Procure-to-Payment systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- This position is considered safety sensitive
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Clearance
- Two years of Maximo (Purchasing) software experience.
- Energy Industry – Manufacturing, Engineering and/or Retail background.
- 2+ years as a Buyer or Contract writer.
- Contract formulation and administration experience.
- An associated degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related discipline.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Procurement Card administration and monthly credit card reporting.
- Manage the collection, storing and reporting of FAR and DFAR Supplier Diversity Program data.
- Assist with Maximo training and user support.
- As directed, gather supplier pre- and re-qualification data for system set-up and contract administration.
- Assist with collection, storing and reporting contracted supplier insurance requirements.
- Assist accounts payable on Procurement related invoice payable issues.
- Assist with user training on the input of Maximo service and material requisitions.
- Administer material expediting program, confirming, tracking and confirming material on-time delivery.
- Process user requests by creating clear and accurate Purchase Orders.
- Ensure appropriate procurement methods are used (including bidding, contracting, ordering, expediting and related transportation).
- Exercises best practices in the procurement and supply chain management discipline.
- Support all Procurement initiatives, including Procurement procedures, contracting best practices, compliance and the Inventory Management program.
- Supports the implementation of new processes or technologies as appropriate.
- Insures internal controls are administered.
CompensationTBD based upon experience
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IES is an equal opportunity employer. Position open to US residents and resident aliens with a valid green card only.