Contract Sales Analyst #20170039
Island Energy Services is seeking a Contract Sales Analyst candidate who will be responsible for providing contract administration and analyst support for both Value Chain Optimization (VCO) and Retail sales functions. Incumbent must have experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and must be able to respond to customer service needs with little or no advanced notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, VBA and macros.
- Strong problem solver – ability to communicate with customers and help resolve issues and reconciliations.
- This position is considered safety sensitive
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) Clearance
- SAP/PDI experience
- 3-5 years’ accounting/analyst experience
- Manufacturing and/or Retail industry background
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide in-house contract administration support for both VCO and Retail sales functions with strong excel and data analysis support. Assists in the development of bid submissions, amendments and extensions.
- Interface with Finance regarding daily tracking for our Retail locations and VCO groups, including sales and inventory reconciliations.
- Maintenance of PDI and SAP reporting tools. Enter transactions and assists with the preparation of plans, forecasts, and budgets.
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly & annual reports.
- Perform special project assignments and special reports as requested by management.
CompensationTBD based upon experience
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IES is an equal opportunity employer. Position open to US residents and resident aliens with a valid green card only.
Post Date: Aug 10, 2017
Expire Date: Aug 24, 2017
Job Status: active